dawn posted: " Last night I dreamed about Barney Fife from the Andy Griffith Show. He was drinking water that he didn't know Otis had poured moonshine into and was knee walking drunk when Andy came in. I'm pretty sure this happened in an actual episode and for some rea" thebarefoothomeRead on blog or reader
Last night I dreamed about Barney Fife from the Andy Griffith Show. He was drinking water that he didn't know Otis had poured moonshine into and was knee walking drunk when Andy came in. I'm pretty sure this happened in an actual episode and for some reason I dreamed about it. During the dream, a song I'm learning on the ukulele was playing on repeat in the background. After that I dreamed a next door neighbor was moving away and I went with her to pick up some snacks and go through the house and sometime in there I was with my family at some amusement park and it started to rain and we got separated and had to go home at different times waiting in an office for our turn and I thought this was stupid so I just set out on my own and got there before anyone lol. Wonder what kind of shenanigans I'll get into in my dreams tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment