can i catch any winter panfish? / happy new year vlog
sir albertus posted: " Winter is here, and fish have dispersed. In this bite-sized fishing episode, I challenge myself to try to catch cold water panfish. Plus, it is the Holiday Season and a New Year. Come with me to the city and take the train to Washington DC. We wil" blog.designosaur.us
Winter is here, and fish have dispersed. In this bite-sized fishing episode, I challenge myself to try to catch cold water panfish.
Plus, it is the Holiday Season and a New Year. Come with me to the city and take the train to Washington DC. We will see the Christmas Boat Parade and fireworks. Check out winter time my video 🙂
In this video, I mention my fish stickers are available for sale at my store.
Thank you for watching! SUBSCRIBES, COMMENTS and LIKES are really appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment