dawn posted: " Last night flew. I spent the night on the fainting sofa so Wayne could rest better and Benny stayed with me and wanted out every hour on the hour until morning. I'm not sleepy right now but I may require a nap today. Tomorrow is errands. I'm working on a" thebarefoothome
Last night flew. I spent the night on the fainting sofa so Wayne could rest better and Benny stayed with me and wanted out every hour on the hour until morning. I'm not sleepy right now but I may require a nap today. Tomorrow is errands. I'm working on a twinning rug right now and a watercolor embroidery and a story art quilt so not too much. Yesterday I purged a big bag of "stuff" from the studio so that's good, you can't really tell but I did it. I need a hot tea, it's cold in here. See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment