dawn posted: " Yesterday Sky made Bourbon Balls from a recipe he found in The Encyclopedia of Desserts. The recipe didn't include a binding agent so after chilling in the fridge he used a melon baller to form them before rolling in the mixture and they turned out pret" thebarefoothome
Yesterday Sky made Bourbon Balls from a recipe he found in The Encyclopedia of Desserts. The recipe didn't include a binding agent so after chilling in the fridge he used a melon baller to form them before rolling in the mixture and they turned out pretty well. You can super taste the bourbon though. The texture was so creamy and I liked that. You can't eat too many though. You don't want to binge on them like you would with a peanut butter ball so that's probably a good thing. We played Salisbury Monopoly and Sky bankrupted me and my day planner for next year came. It began in August 2023 though and runs through December 2024 so I'm going to rewrite these past few months with things I wish I had done. Things like sold 500.00 dollars of items in my Etsy shop in one day and spent a month in France exploring ancient villages and eating bread and drinking coffee before heading to the UK and Switzerland. Stuff like that. Today is Wayne's doctor's visit about his shoulder so things to do before then and Pez is gone. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment