I feel that each and every one of us always find it hard to stop doing something we are already used to. For me, the answer to this question would be the action of posting something or sharing it on your own story whether it's instagram, facebook, etc. And you might be wondering why this in particular? well, I remember way back when I first started using Instagram and Facebook (we are talking about 2012 and 2013) I used to see things or images that I really liked and the only way to share these things was by posting them myself on my profile with a bunch of hashtags so that somehow it would reach everyone and they could know how obsessed I was with a book or movie, now it's as easy as clicking on the icon that looks like a paper airplane and sending it to your story where all your followers see it and it's only there for 24 hours (it's amazing) you can share videos, images, links and a bunch of other stuff. This is something that I personally would feel very sad and bored with if it was removed from my social networks apart from the fact that it also serves to promote important things either about you, your business or a family member who needs help.

No comments:
Post a Comment