The minute you believe it, it's done. I heard this before but it finally hit home with me. When I pray I am hopeful but not always believing that my prayer has been or is going to be answered. I pray and think someday. That's faithless and that's why I don't see results. When you pray and believe it, the minute you believe it it is done. That's when you are open and receptive and expecting. If praying for healing, believe the healing is already done regardless of how you feel. Believing will prepare your body for the healing. I can't explain this correctly. I wish I could. It just hit me like a ton of bricks. Believing is the key. You have to believe it in your heart and soul and spirit. Believe it like you believe in something you can see and touch, just as real. The minute you believe it, it's done. Gosh, I hope you get this.
No comments:
Post a Comment