I finished the Tusken Knits Ludlow Sunday evening, soaked it in Eucalan yesterday afternoon and spread it out to dry for the rest of the day. It's perfect. Now I am ready for cooler Fall weather with a Fall Shawl to wear.
I spent some time working on the Fishknits Ludlow while the other one was drying and I'm very pleased with my progress. This will be lovely with a purple border. I wore out two of these shawls over the years and it was time to make new ones. Counting the one I made out of my handspun yarns this will be three of them and I have yarn for a fourth if I'm so inclined.
Dinner is heating in the oven and we have a thunderstorm moving in so this will be short and sweet. We've had a teeny bit of rain already but here's praying we have a good, steady rain for several hours. We are in a severe drought at the moment and need some relief.
Have a blessed Tuesday evening, ya'll. Stay safe. Stay cool. God bless.
Deposit Photos
No comments:
Post a Comment