Am I the only one who keeps a stack of in case I need them boxes?
Am I the only one who waits for a reply from cat?
Am I the only one who throws peanut butter toast across the room to the dogs?
Am I the only one who can't be still?
Am I the only one who prefers loose comfy clothes to tight chic ones?
Am I the only one who would rather go barefoot than wait for the other shoe to drop?
Am I the only one who thinks the sound of the coffee machine is music to the ears?
Am I the only one who believes that words have power?
Am I the only one who believes that God isn't testing us but saving us from the tests?
Am I the only one about to hop on the treadmill to finish up a six mile walk?
I'll be back here tomorrow, hope I'm not the only one!
No comments:
Post a Comment