We were eating breakfast when the man called to say he was on the way so our pipes are new and the septic tank is empty, we're all clear now! He said it was a lot of water and we've had a lot of issues with the water last year but hopefully those days are in the past. Here's hoping and praying! I actually had a pretty good day yesterday. I worked on the piece for the exhibition all morning while listening to a documentary on British Queens that went all the back to the 1100's. I'm three or so hours in to a six hour doc on You Tube and loving it. Later we, Sky included since it was his half day at work, went by the library where I picked up a book on making dollhouse rooms out of everyday materials and that's perfect for the lifestyles series I'm working on for the whole year! I'm super stoked to get going with it. This time at Lowe's we were able to return some stuff but, of course, we bought some stuff too to finish the plumbing on the hall bathroom and hopefully that will happen today after it warms up some. While Wayne and I were at returns Sky went to pick up the things on the list I had but he didn't need the list, he did it from memory, oh, to be young again... He looked like storm trooper when he came back to us since he had slid the pipes and fittings onto his arms and the funny thing is when we pick up small pieces of fittings and things I slide them on my fingers lol, so I guess he gets that from me. Big ole Cosmo is here curled up next to me so I need to wrap him up in a hug, have a good day and stop by again tomorrow if you can 
No comments:
Post a Comment