The first day after Christmas and all through the house are little messes everywhere. Remnants of what was laughter, board games, food and family. Memories and gifts and unexpected moments that will be remembered forever as that Christmas when...
Today we will head back to our home away from home, Lowe's to get what we need to begin "mudding" the sheetrock and then while it dries we can hang the shower backer board. I think we're on the home stretch and when we're done the studio is getting a make over, but I'll do all that alone. I want to get cozy and organized and ready for the new year. I don't usually know what art I'll be working on from moment to moment but there's a series I've wanted to work on for years and years so 2023 is the year. Plus I will begin to work on home/hygge stuff like table runners and rugs and who knows, maybe curtains. I have plans for my art in 2023 and I am stoked! I'm not ever a person to plan ahead like that but this is right. I know it inside myself. And I'm going to incorporate many things I like to do into one piece of art!! I could squeal right now, I'm that happy to work on these art projects but first comes the bathroom and the studio make over and then a new year of art work. Now though is the treadmill and then breakfast and then life.
Have a beautiful day and meet me back here tomorrow. Peace & hugs 
No comments:
Post a Comment