What do you do when there's art to be created, rugs to be hooked but you're super hot and you really want to dip yourself in a cool pool of water? You dip yourself, of course and call it self care so it's okay. That's what I did with my Benny (dog). We spent an hour in the pool together. When Wayne got home though he was ready to go inside with him. That was ok though because soon after Rainy (daughter) showed up to dip herself in as well. After cooling off pool time I worked. I am working on latch hook piece, a thread painting, a weaving and a new hooked mat. Next week we're on the doctor merry-go-round so this week is our staycation so plenty of good pool time
I like seeing swim suits drying over the railing. It has that summertime vibe and I like it. Ok, I've kept you long enough. Enjoy your day! Meet me back here tomorrow. Peace & hugs 
No comments:
Post a Comment