I'm walking on sunshine again!! Another of my suns will feature on CBS Sunday Morning today, this makes my favorite number, 8! My sun will air after Ted Koppel's piece on the New Orleans jazz scene!! ~squeals with excitement~

I want to work on a sunshine of found objects. A little extravaganza of bits and bobs and this and thats but I have already a weaving in progress (almost done), a thread painting (just begun) and some little reclaimed fabric paintings I'm working on and I want to learn to bind books so I can put together poetry books and I'm about to launch my ebay store that will have a nostalgic vibe, working toward a french flea market kind of thing.

I'm reading the bible start to finish. I'm only in Exodus. It is an interesting book, super intense the old testament is. I love books but I'm a slow reader, I like listening better. I listen to audiobooks a lot when I'm working but the bible, I'm reading. I started in December so I'll let you know how long it takes me.

Have a beautiful day and check out my sun on CBS today if you can. I'll put the YouTube link up later in the week in case you want to see it, I'm so so so happy. Meet me back here tomorrow. Hugs!!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more