Hello beautiful people. My most favorite month of all is over. It went so fast! I hope November doesn't fly by also. I want to make sure I'm living each second of each day. I'm like Aerosmith, I don't wanna miss a thing. I want to make sure I'm using every second of every day up. Not just being busy but being in it. I want instigate little moments of whimsy somehow. I want laugh out loud and not just lol on Facebook. I want to live alert and aware of possibilities and beauty and make good memories, not just get smothered in the "news" or "politics". I want to let go and let god. I want to see positive changes in my life and in our nation and in the big globe we live on. I want to explore new areas in my art and hopefully use it to make a difference. I want to live by faith, use my words wisely because as you know, words have POWER. God used them to create everything and we use them to destroy everything he meant for us to have. Mindfulness is a good thing. Gratitude is a good thing. A change is gonna come, let's make it a good thing.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more