October was a very busy reading month for me. As I mentioned in Friday's post, most of my book selections related to the Passporting Reading Challenge. I enjoyed researching and planning what books to read for each prompt, and I ended up finishing 23 books this month. Over half of those were ebooks, a couple I purchased on my Kindle specifically to meet a challenge prompt because I couldn't find them at the library or bookstore. Most of what I read were 2021 releases, and my nonfiction and Canadian author stats were very low. My favourite reads were The Last Cuentista by Donna Barba Higuera and The Monster Missions by Laura Martin.

STATS

NEXT MONTH

Things are starting to pick up with the book that I'm co-writing, so I don't anticipate reading as much in November. I would like to get to some ARCs that a friend gave me and focus more on physical books. I hope to complete the second suitcase I created for the Passport Reading Challenge; I have three more prompts to go.

How was your reading month?


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more