So one of my favorite apps to use has nothing to do with entertainment, but it has made my life a lot better. The app is called Bearable ad I use it every day. It's main function is as a symptom tracking app but there's several other things you can choose to track as well.

Bearable lets you track a variety of symptoms; from mental health to stomach issues. You can customize what symptoms you'd like to track so that it's tailored to you. You can also add information on each symptom, like what time it started and how severe it was.

I started using this app to track headaches that I had been having for years. I was able to give my doctor a detailed rundown of what I was experiencing and how often it happened. I got diagnosed with migraines and was able to get help for it.

I also find it helpful because you can track other things within the app like: amount of sleep, whether you exercised, and your energy levels.

In my opinion the (few) limitations of this app come from its paywall. You have to pay for a monthly subscription in order to see trends and overviews for anything beyond the past 30 days. You also need the subscription in order to have full customization capabilities and to track specific things like "significant events". I do think the free version of the app is great and useful, but I wish I could see a bigger timeline for trends. I don't think this app's limitations can or should be changed since the subscription is where they make their money.

The app is available on the app store for Apple and Google Play.

-Sam Herrera


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more