If you ask me what is my favorite application among all those that exist today, I will simply tell you the word Instagram. I knew about this app when I was in my senior year of high school in 2011, therefore Instagram and I have grown up together for several years. During all these years I have been impressed with the way this application has evolved, which I will tell you the functions that I like when using Instagram.

The first function that I like about Instagram is the option of having more interaction with your followers through the surveys and questions that you can ask in your stories. Another function that I like and thank Instagram for having is the reels, which are simply videos that are very popular within the platform. Many times, you can learn interesting information such as travel tips and learning to bake. Not to mention there are editing filters that can be applied to your photos or videos to make them look better.

The only limitation that I notice about the Instagram application is that its web version is different from the app that we use on our phones. Unfortunately, it does not have any type of image editor, as the use of filters does not allow you to upload content through the web version. It simply maintains the very basic functions, which makes it less attractive compared to when you use it on your phone.

Something that I would like Instagram to change is the availability to offer the same functions as the mobile app in their web version. I think it would be important for users if they could use their Instagram through a browser and enjoy all the functions rather than the simple basic ones.

Despite its advantages and disadvantages, Instagram is an excellent app worth using. Instagram is accessible to anyone with a smart device. You can download this app through the Play Store if you have an Android phone, or in the Apple Store in the case of iOS phones.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more