In just a little while another one of my suns will be on CBS Sunday Morning. A little thought I was able to carry around with me all day long yesterday. So happy. See, there's always hope. God's blessings are available to us. I want to see them everyday and can really, if I just look at all he's done so far. I mean Wayne would be dead several times over by now. Rainy and Michael are in their home, Sky has a good job and friends and a plan for the future and most of all we have God. We have trials, a lot of them. You know that phrase, not my circus, not my monkeys, well, yeah, it is my circus and my monkeys. The monkeys being sickness and lack and confusion and procrastination. But God wants to take care of everything. Big and small. We just need to let go and let him. Stress, anxiety, push and pull solve nothing. God does things, moves mountains with ease and just a word and with just a word we can choose to believe and receive or doubt and do without. I choose life, I choose to believe, I choose that in the face of facts of shortages on the shelves, gas prices and animosity and greed that is the mantra of our government we can still be ok. God will bless us, no one else can do that anyway unless he moves them to do it. God is still in control. He's not the instigator of bad things but the savior there of. Don't give up.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more