Before traveling or moving to another place, city or country, what most of us will do is learn about that place. In the explosive era of the internet and social networks today, finding out the knowledge about somewhere on the world map is no longer too difficult. For me, it is easier to find information about daily life in the United States through YouTube channels with content sharing about American life. In it, there are many vlog videos that share in detail about the experiences of newcomers to the United States. When I was living in Vietnam, I was very interested in learning about the life of other countries, especially the United States. Every day I spend at least 30 minutes watching videos about American life on Youtube. This is also a valuable baggage that helped me quickly integrate and adapt to the environment, people and society of this country. And after I moved to the US, I also created a YouTube channel to share about my new life. In my YouTube channel, I have shared about my experiences about going to school, participating in traffic and building friendships in a new environment. Especially I have a series of videos sharing about my culinary experiences when tasting traditional dishes from my friends from all over the world. My vlog videos have been supported by family and friends in my hometown because they are always interested and want to follow my new life. After my own practical experience, from being a viewer to find out information and then becoming a content creator to share, I have learned a lot more about the value of sharing information through vlogs on YouTube.In my opinion, the topic of daily life vlogs will always be a bright spot on YouTube. It's also one of the things I love about YouTube.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more