I am on a retreat at Mackouwkuil, Limpopo, South Africa. This is an amazing five star lodge, owned by "Teach Every Nation (TEN)" on a 1000 hectare game farm. Hippos roam around the dam. There's leopards hiding away in the hills. Nyala, kudu and other magnificent antelope is easily spotted as I stroll around. Crocodiles lazily float in the water. The view in this place is amazing. However as I take a stroll one day, I spot this beautiful butterfly. By far the smallest of the living creatures I have seen thus far. It strikes me that it is often the small things in life that make life so beautiful? Things we should not miss, but celebrate. It is not always the hippo and buffalo that is the most striking, but perhaps a small butterfly.

Read more of this post

Corné Viljoen | October 30, 2021 at 10:27 am | Tags: Marriage, Relationship | Categories: Relationships | URL: https://wp.me/pd9VWQ-6U
Comment        Like