Daily writing prompt
What's your favorite recipe?
Truth be told, I don't really have a favourite recipe that I can think of at the moment. I assume by "recipe" the prompt is asking "What is your favourite food to cook?"
Lynn tends to be a "conservative eater" if that is a term that makes any sense. In other words, she is not very adventurous when it comes to the culinary world. So, our meals tend to be drawn from the same batch of recipes and ideas day in and day out.
On the other hand, I'm the complete opposite. I love to try new foods, foods and dishes from other countries and regions. That's why I wrote in a previous post that choosing some take-out in Halifax last week was such a chore. Too many exciting choices.
But, I guess if picking a favourite recipe, I think the recipe I have for baked chicken wings would be the one. It literally is the easiest recipe, but results in fabulous wings.
We don't have them very often(diet concerns), but we did regularly over the past couple of years, mostly as a Saturday night treat. Now we might have them once every few months or so, if even that.
Anyhow, check out - The World's Easiest and Best Chicken Wing Recipe.
--as always with love--
--- get outdoors; find inspiration; discover yourself ---
No comments:
Post a Comment