Yesterday, my state was burning. We had wildfires spreading due to high wind. The fire destroyed 1000 homes in Boulder Colorado, but no one died. My friends had to evacuate but they are fine and still luckily have their homes. This was near me, the towns where I had both my daughters and where I go to church sometimes. 15 miles from my parents home got evacuated. I was having trouble breathing yesterday and today because I have asthma, but I am fine.

It was scary and a close call. We were talking about going to a hotel, then the fires died down. You can donate to help the families affected here.

Then the next day, thank goodness, it snows 4 inches. The fires were resolved before the snowstorm, but I'm sure it helped.

Now we're walking in a winter wonderland, and people are outside at 1 AM lighting fireworks for the New Year.

I'm so happy no one was killed. I know many people in the effective areas, and no one lost their home.

Here are some pictures of the fire:

A fire burns near Boulder, Colorado, on Thursday, December 30. (Cliff Grassmick/Daily Camera/AP)

a home Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021, north of Boulder, Colo. Homes, a hotel and a shopping center have burned and tens of thousands of people were evacuated in wind-fueled wildfires outside Denver, officials said Thursday evening. (Cliff Grassmick/Daily Camera via AP)

Here's pictures of our snow storm the next day:

Yay! 4 inches of snow
The air quality is so much better!!
look at that beautiful winter wonderland.