This post is a recap of this past year.

In January I got my first dose of the Covid vaccine, followed by the second dose. The second dose kicked my butt! I got the vaccine earlier because I work in healthcare. I have two posts about the Covid Vaccine: here and, here.

In February we celebrated 17 years of marriage and 18 years of being together as a couple. My husband and I started dating on Valentine's Day of 2003 and got married a year later on Valentine's day of 2004.

In March my Dad retired! He worked since he was 13. He worked for 54 years. He became an electrician when he was 21. I threw him a big retirement party when retired. Then we celebrated his birthday, and then my daughter's birthday.

In May I turned 39, I'm almost the big 40. My parents had a birthday party for me. I didn't have to work this day! Yay me!

In July I started blogging again. Yay! My site is hosted through SiteGround.

My Mom also retired. You can read about that here. She worked in retail when she was young, then she was a banker, then she did medical billing and coding. It was time for her to retire!

My daughter also got her learner's permit for driving. She is growing up so fast. I am not teaching her to drive. It is nerve-racking. You can read about that here. She aced her test.

In August my parent's dog swallowed a corn cob on National Dogs Day and we spent 4k for surgery. You can read about that here. He recovered well and is doing fine.

In September and October, I took a vacation. You can read about that here, and I got my QMAP, a qualification to pass out medications at work.

I had a newfound confidence career-wise. I got a job as an independent contractor through Kare, which pays really well. I go to facilities and do basically the same thing that I have been doing for the past 15 years, but I get a bonus, and it is so much more money. I do this on the side.

I went hiking in the fall a lot. I love hiking, I had a lot of fun. You can read about my hiking adventures here.

My Dad put a new toilet in my house as a Christmas present, and he put new flooring in my house as well. You can read about the flooring here, and here.

I got sick on Thanksgiving this year, and then we celebrated my daughter's birthday.

We just had Christmas.

What did I learn this year? I learned confidence. I started to have confidence in my abilities at work, and am ready to grow career-wise.

I am really boring. All I do is work, clean the house, and take care of my family.

What did you learn this year?

For New Year's resolutions, I'd like to lose weight, and I would like to grow in my career, and I would like to spend more time with my kids, and parent's and husband.

Do you believe in New Year's resolutions? If so what are they?

Happy New Year's.

Sharing is caring. Pin on Pinterest: