Here is my outfit for Christmas. I wore a jean dress from Kohl's, and a floral blouse by No boundaries, that I got at the thrift store, and Guess sneakers. because I am too old for high heels. I have a post on how I did my nails for Christmas here.

I wore these shoes:

I got my dress at Kohls, but not this exact one: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-5034500/juniors-so-button-down-pinafore-dress.jsp?color=Dark%20Denim&prdPV=6

I wore one of my Grandma's old green necklaces. I got the Christmas earrings from Wal-Mart.

This is how I did my makeup, I have a post where I show how I do my beauty routine here.

Here is my picture of me after I finished my makeup:

For makeup, I used Foundation: maybelline foundation 30 hour shade 130 buff beige

Blush, I applied to check bones and the apples of my cheeks: Milani Rose Powder Blush Tea Rose 8

Bronzer below my cheekbones, temples of my forehead, and below the jaw bone. Maybelline New York City Bronzer Powder Makeup and Contour, 200, 0.32 Oz

Counselor under my eyes: Revlon ColorStay Concealer, Longwearing Full Coverage Color Correcting Makeup, 015 Light, 0.21 oz

I applied high light above my cheekbone, in between my eyebrows, down my nose, cupid's bow, and below my lower lip. I used: Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter Makeup, Opal, 0.24 oz.

Eye Liner Top and bottom: Wet n Wild Mega Last Breakup-Proof Retractable Eyeliner Blackest Black

Eye Shadow: I used Jaclyn Hill Palette 11 morphe and 1.

I used the shade "sissy" a pink color in my crease. In the outer corner, I used a red color called "Livin my best", on the lid I used red called "heart on", and in the inner corner I used white called "enlight". For my lower lash line, I used a green called "Jada". I loved my eye shadow and these eye shadow pallets.

Here is my makeup look:

I just straightened my hair. I didn't want to curl it.

Pin on Pinterest: