So I managed to squeeze in one more Christmas post.

Very impromptu still life smartphone pics, brought to life by the Christmas bouquet I got at Tesco, instead of a Christmas tree. I quickly took the photos so that I could remove those red berries--I think they might be poisonous and I don't want my cat to eat them.

Fun fact about me: I don't drink alcohol. But I can't resist me some Baileys during festive time. This one will last me till the end of the year.

And of course, the true Christmas classic:

The movie Die Hard. You can stream it on Disney+ if you're a subscriber, though no doubt it will be shown in TV too.

Because it is not Christmas until Holly Gennaro McClane punches that douchebag reporter in the face!

Have a merry Christmas if you celebrate, peaceful Christmas if you don't feel like celebrating, or just good chillout time if you don't celebrate.