In my post last week, I talked about the numerous "BEST" book lists that come out and how I had trouble calling them "best." If you had not read "said" books on the "best" list, does it mean that you are not an avid reader of that genre or age group? If there are many that I have not read, it could mean I have not had access or have a different definition of "best." Again, as stated last week, reading is personal. And I do look at those lists (and shared where I find many of those lists (and please add ones I missed). When I look at those lists, it is always with the mindset of adding titles to my Options pile.  

So just like last year, in the next few posts, I will share with you some books that perhaps you may have missed and can add to your reading stack. I hope to include 12 titles, one for each month, but some categories may have more, some may have less.

Here is the list and the dates and categories for this year and I hope YOU will add books Maybe I Missed to my TBR/Options pile in the comments.

  • Dec. 7: Nonfiction
  • Dec. 9: Early Chapter Books and Graphic Novels
  • Dec. 14: CDN Picture Books
  • Dec. 16: Picture Books
  • Dec. 21: CDN Middle Grade
  • Dec. 23: Middle Grade
  • Dec. 28: Young Adult & Graphic Novels

Laurie


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more