Video

Do you hear what I hear?

A howl, a howl. Deeper than a growl,

That will make you run for a mile,

Yes it will make you go running for a mile...

Do you see what I see?

A bear a bear I think I saw a bear

Standing straight with hair everywhere

Yes, he's standing straight with hair everywhere

Do you smell what I smell?

A smell. A smell

That could make you faint as well

So strong you'd have to move right along

Yes so strong you'll be running right along

Do you hear what I hear?

A crack. A crack I heard a branch crack

Who could make a sound like that?

Yes who could make a branch crack like that?

Do you feel what I feel?

The stare. The stare…

Coming from over there,

Yes coming from way over there

Yes there is something definitely standing over there…

Do you know what I know?

Bigfoot is real. Yes he's really really real

And he's standing right over there

And it's definitely not a freakin bear…

Listen to what I know…

He's real. He's real

It's quite a big deal

And he's standing out here in the snow

And you better be ready to believe if you go…

Just some holiday fun. Have a great Christmas Eve!