I dreamed I lived on a hill, in apartments that all intersected together reminding me of a maze and people including kids made money the best way they could, hiding their treasures in cubby holes. I remember asking for chewing gum, a kid said, 50 so I took that to be .50. Even .50 was worth so much. If you paid with more than that your change was stuff. Our friend Frankie was in the dream as a kid, I was older than him, he pulled from his pockets to show me to loot he had collected to make trades with. He had wood charms on string, sewing machine bobbins, two hands full of stuff, he was really pleased. I bought the gum, the girl had a mound of it and broke it off and was handed a square that would fit in the palm of your hand and was told I could break it off and sell it. As I type this it reminds me of drugs, right? Anyway, some new kid came and one disappeared. In the dusk kids were talking about it, my daughter was one of them but she wasn't my daughter, just a friend, we were all kids but I seemed to be the oldest. I walked outside leaving them watching me wowed by the fact I went outside amongst the others, in the dusk weaving through walkers and wanderers, down a hill and up another one to houses. I went in one to find someone had stolen the little that had been our security blanket but instead of panic we rallied, knowing we'd do better next time. The focus was on success and not the failure.

So, if God is our security blanket, he can never be stolen. He is forever with us. I'm thinking maybe success, health, love, all the good stuff is a vibe. If we vibe off it, it creates a energy that is faith generated and nothing can permeate it. If we walk around in state of God faith even when we're down and out not pretending the opposite isn't there but knowing it's not the author and finisher of our fate then we step past the here and now to the way life is to be for those who put God first and last and all the time in between. We are meant to live bountifully and in health with love and peace. Let's vibe off that. Let's make faith our dominate vibe, faith that God supplies all our needs and wants according to his will and his will is for us to be healthy, prosperous, to live our days reflecting well upon him. If we don't live well that is not a good review of him. We need to get out of our minds and into our faith.

Have a beautiful day! Meet you back here tomorrow.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more