HELLO FELLOW CATS! MERRY A-FEW-DAYS-AFTER-CHRISTMAS!

Guess what I got for Christmas? CATNIP and the MAGICAL RED DOT.

The hooman filled my stocking with catnip and other goodies! I was so excited that I just HAD to open it...there's no way I was gonna wait for those lazy people to wake up. But...one of the hoomans woke up early and caught me with my face in the stocking. They were mad because I sorta tried to eat it...might need a new one for next year...

The holes Peach put in the stocking.

Since I tried to open the presents early, they made me wait until AFTER the dogs had their presents to finish unwrapping everything. Stupid hoomans.

But I got a MAGICAL RED DOT in my stocking! Sadly, it escaped and is now running wild around the house - I will let you know when I finally bring it to justice! Someday I will harness its magical powers of teleportation, and use them in my scheme to take over the world.

Read more of this post


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more
meowments | December 28, 2021 at 3:27 am | Tags: animals, catnip, Cats, christmas, funny, holiday, peachesthecat, pets | Categories: Cats | URL: https://wp.me/pb9JnD-tu
Comment        Like