Amazing how God can recharge, refresh, re-energize us in so many ways! With much snow on the grounds, temps dipping below zero, sunlight of a few hours rising briefly then setting once again, there's much to be grateful for, blessings abundantly.

My walk was only 15 minutes today, long enough to get some fresh air, sunshine, away from indoor noise, lighting and distractions, but well worth every minute! Quite often, God's voice can be heard, the soft whispers of my soul.

Today, He turned my attention towards those things which have defined me throughout my life. I thought about people (words & actions), how they made me feel. My self-image was created surrounding this, letting things of this world take control over and determine the person I was.

No longer do the words and actions of other people sink deep into my thoughts, nor do I allow those to become the truth my heart speaks. I have come to know who I am.

I am a child of God.

I am created in the likeness and image of Him.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

I am unique and authentic, one of a kind.

I am love.

I am beautiful.

I have a purpose.

He has a plan.

When you come to know, fully love and appreciate who you are, opinions of other people, both past and present, no longer serve any purpose in your life. You were created to be you, a person like no other.

 Embrace your uniqueness and learn to love yourself from the inside out. All things will begin to fade, bringing peace, joy, love and gratitude to your life.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more