For me what worked is that I didn't make an excuses, I dealt with defrosting the car every morning, and I showed up to class. After that, the FUN actually begins. Let the professor guide you. They are hosts to the most incredible act. They get paid to make sure that you can get prepared for class everyday. If there is even a small question, they can help, and I've never had a professor turn me down. It's you and the professor, like a master and apprentice. Never take that for granted and it will be a little easier to defrost that window every morning.

Something else is that even if your work isn't the best in the world there is nothing to sweat. Often the professor is understanding. What I'm trying to say is that the professor is your ally on a quest to make you better. Make this relationship real and attending class will be easier.

It also helped me to ask my friends and family for help. It can be fun to watch them try and solve your problems, sometimes they do, it can be an enjoyable experience. Make homework fun at home.

Get hooked on reading. I know, it sounds terrible, but bear with me. Just start reading with your favorite drink nearby. Try and understand what they're saying and get hooked on the thesis. Before you know it, you will have read half a book and thoroughly completed an assignment. Just find that hook and let it take you.

These are some hacks that got me through the semester. Hopefully they are useful to you.

The Secret to Getting Straight A's in College | Life hacks for school, High  school hacks, High school survival

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more