I've put the stitches for the body on hold until I get the sleeves done since I'm not sure how far my yarn will go. I didn't care for the sleeve decreases called for in the pattern so I am decreasing in a straight line on the underside of the sleeve where there would be a seam if it wasn't knitted in the round.

My hands needed a break from the worsted yarn so I finally cast on for a Ludlow with some of my hand-spun.

Our new Whirlpool range is here and the Kenmore is at the farm now that it has the part replaced.

The linemen should be here in the morning to finish clearing the trees and brush under the lines and get ready to replace the poles. When they are finished with that job it will be time to redo the driveway. No sense starting that until all the heavy equipment is gone.

Our eight year old grandson, Jacob, was out to spend the afternoon with us after running errands and having lunch with his grandad. He is a joy to have around and I miss seeing him.

I've been on my feet quite a bit today doing laundry and seeing to a pot of chicken broth that's been simmering all day so I'm enjoying having my feet up and I'll get back to working on my shawl before bedtime.

Sweet dreams and God bless, ya'll.