Today my daughter was begging me for Starbucks. I gave into her, and I was glad I did! I was exhausted, I needed some caffeine in my life, and a lot of it. I went hiking earlier, you can read about that here, and I was worn out and still needed to cook dinner.

I saw the Pumpkin spice latte, and I thought to myself that I had to try it. My daughter got a strawberry Açaí, talk about delicious.

The Pumpkin Spice latte was good. I could taste the pumpkin at first. I think it was good because they put cream in it lol! I think it is alright, but over priced. It's not that good to spend that much money. I'll take any coffee to be honest. I just drink coffee plain with milk and I'm happy.

My daughters strawberry Acai was delicious. I love strawberries. I let them soak in the drink, and I ate the strawberries afterwards. I thought I tasted lemon in this drink. This drink is worth the money.