Mount Galbraith Park is in Golden, Colorado. That is just what it is in the fall, golden. The leaves on the aspen trees are gold and beautiful. The hike is in general easy for me, it is not steep, but the trail is narrow, so you have to let passer byers through. There are some rocks that you have to climb, but you just need to exercise cation and plan your steps. It is only a 1.9 hike. It is very beautiful in the fall. Enjoy these fall colors!

This is me at the top, I think I look funny with this gesture. I made it to the top! I feel some sort of accomplishment. This is one of the perks of hiking.

See the trail is narrow.

This is me at the top again.

There are some rocks to climb up, be careful!

The trees are breathtaking this time of the year!

My hiking buddies:

Hope you enjoyed these beautiful captures of nature.

Sharing is caring.

Pin on Pinterest.