.

.

Bet you don't see too many of these! Lol This year for Halloween I decided

to extend my decorating to my car! My dad wasn't a fan, but hopefully

you all are! So ignore the mess and enjoy!

.

.

.

My first purchase for this were these amazing car coasters. The minute

I saw these on Amazon I knew I had to have them especially with my

habit of throwing up peace signs all willy nilly. 

.

Next came my first ever steering wheel cover (fitting it was for Halloween

decorating lol). There weren't many Halloween themed steering wheel covers

on Amazon, but I thought this bat one would do. 

.

Next came floor mats! Again, there weren't many options so I decided to

go with these bat ones to match my steering wheel. 

.

For some final touches I added in some Halloween color scrunchies….

.

And a little Jack Skellington I saw at Menards and couldn't leave without.

.

.

Do you decorate your car for Halloween or are you like my dad and think I'm crazy?

.

.

.


This post is ad-supported